Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

PostSubject: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:20

Mick Defender, Escape. What happens, if Prison, Bounty or Rattlesnake card was MISSED!?

Prison, Bounty or Rattlesnake card will be discarded.

Mick Defender, Escape. Can I miss card like INDIANS, BRAWL, TORNADO..., if I am the only target of them (e.g. game only with 2 players )?

No, you can’t. These cards never target a specific, single player but all players alive.

SHOTGUN: Am I dead, if I was hit by player with Shotgun and I has last life point and last card BEER in hand in game 3 and more player?
Can I used BEER or it is discarded before it can be used to save me?

Yes, you are dead.

SHOTGUN: Am I target of BANG, when I hit Henry Block with Shotgun?

No, since Henry Block’s ability is automatic.

FANNING: Is it mandatory to to choose another target?

Yes, it is.

FANNING: Can Silver/Binoculars, Scope/Appalosa or Rose Doolan’s ability work with Fannig?

Yes. However, you have to check the distance separately: for your primary target (the one at a reachable distance), your Scope/Binoculars apply, but not for the second target: this has to be at distance 1 from the primary target, but if the primary target has Scope/Binoculars they apply.

FANNING: Can cards like Mustang, Hideout, Paul Regret’s ability protect me from being chosen as secondary target?

Yes, these cards/abilities must be taken into account to see if you are at distance 1 from the primary target of Fanning.

WILD BAND: Is Apache Kid affected by Wild band?

No, since it is a card of Diamonds.

WILD BAND+Henry Block: How many BANG!s am I target, when I played POKER and Henry discarded 2 cards in hand?

Only 1 BANG.

Lemonade Jim: Can I as Lemonade Jim use his ability in my own turn?

Yes, but this may happens only if you took away the last life point of a player and he played a Beer card to stay alive.

Lemonade Jim: Can I as Lemonade Jim use his ability in game with 2 last player?

Yes -- provided your opponent plays a Beer card which has no effect other than activate your ability, which is clearly not a very smart move.

BOUNTY: Can Doc Holiday, Henry Block and Billy The Bang trigger Bounty effect?

No: the text clearly states it requires a real BANG! card (or Missed! card from Calamity Janet).

HENRY BLOCK: Can I use a MISSED! card just drawn from Henry (e.g. with Panic) to avoid his BANG immediately?

Yes.

HENRY BLOCK+Clint Westwood: Is Clint Westwood target of BANG!, when he uses his ability on Henry?

No, Clint Westwood’s ability has effect of trading cards, not discarding or drawing.

BACKFIRE: If I discard/draw a card from Henry Block, can I play a Backfire! to avoid his automatic BANG!?

Yes, you can.

BACKFIRE: Can I avoid GATLING, HOWITZER and shot BANG! on player who played one if these cards?

Yes, of course.

BILLY THE BANG+ Apache Kid: Can Billy The Bang use his ability to BANG! Apache Kid?

Yes, of course.

BILLY THE BANG: Can I play normal BANG! card in turn, if I already used my ability in phase 1?

Yes, you can.

AIMING: Can I play AIMING at Apache Kid if added BANG! card is diamonds suit?

You actually can, but the Aiming has no effect at all since the accompanying BANG! of Diamonds has no effect altogether on Apache Kid.

RATTLESNAKE: The “draw!” is mandatory?

Of course yes. If you forget to “draw!”, it’s up to your gaming group to decide how to carry on such a situation. In official tournaments, if nobody reminds you to “draw!” before you play your next card, the effect is skipped.

SAVED!: If I saved last life point of Henry Block and draw at least one card from his hand, do I become the target of his automatic BANG?
Yes.

POKER+Escape,Cheronimo: Can I use a Missed! card on Poker with Mick Defender or Escape card?

Nope. Poker is considered targeting all players.

GHOST: I am out from game, when The Daltons (from High Noon expansion) comes into game?

If Ghost is the only card in front of you, yes, you are out of the game -- again.

GHOST+Herb Hunter,Vulture Sam, Greg Digger.... How does Herb Hunter, Vulture Sam, Gary Looter and Greg Digger ability effect it?

Gary Looter draws all the cards discarded at the end of his turn.
Herb Hunter, Greg Digger and Vulture Sam activate their abilities when the Ghost card is discarded (e.g. via Cat Balou, ...) or drawn (e.g. by Panic, ...).

GHOST+Dead Man (or Bone Orchad): Can I return to game with 2 life and 2 cards if I already has Ghost card in front me?

No, since you are already back into the game!

GHOST+GENERAL STORE: Can player with Ghost card gain any card when General Store was played?

Obviously: he is in play.

TORNADO: Can Henry Block use his ability to BANG! player who played Tornado?

Nope. Tornado has effect of passing cards, not discarding or drawing.

TORNADO: Can I choose any card(regardless in hand or in front me)?

Only cards in hand.

COLORADO BILL: Can SOMBRERO, DODGE, IRON PLATE … trigger Colorado ability?

No. Only real MISSED! cards.

COLORADO BILL: Can I use SOMBRERO, DODGE, IRON PLATE against Colorado Bill’s ability if he “draws!” Spades?.

No, you can’t.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hertijo
Desperado

Leo Messaggi : 14

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:43

Great!!!
Is this FAQ as valid as if Emiliano have done it, or you do it because you are bored???

I have some more:

-Fining: can the other bang be to a player out of range, even if he is beside a reachable one?
-Ghost: can he recieve dinamite, jail, etc...does he count as a position? Even without life points, can he be shot??(for spending dodge, etc...)
-Ghost: If I am playing with Gold Rush or Ghost Town is in play, can I play ghost in front of me in my turn???
-Saved!: can I use Saved! and Missed! with Gatling, for example, to save myself and a partner???
-Lemat: I can use any card as a Bang! once per turn, but, is that an extra bang or I have to choose between regular Bang! or any carded-Bang!???
-Shotgun: to make the other player to discard a card, he must have recived the Bang!, mustn't he?
-útek: can I use it to avoid Jail too??(poweful!)
-Wild Band: I like your version more than the actual one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Sat 24 Dec 2011, 08:45

Hertijo wrote:
Great!!!
Is this FAQ as valid as if Emiliano have done it, or you do it because you are bored???

Emilino and I in January 2011.

I have some more:
Hertijo wrote:

-Fining: can the other bang be to a player out of range, even if he is beside a reachable one?
Yes. It can be. Second target player must be in distance 1 from primary target player. Example : Your range 2. You play Faining at player at distance 2(primary target) and you target player that is normaly at distance 3 from you, but at distance 1 from primary target.

Hertijo wrote:

-Ghost: can he recieve dinamite, jail, etc...does he count as a position? Even without life points, can he be shot??(for spending dodge, etc...)
Yes, you (with ghost card in front yourself) can recieve dinamite, jail, etc...does he count as a position? Even without life points, can he be shot??(for spending dodge, etc...).
Hertijo wrote:

-Ghost: If I am playing with Gold Rush or Ghost Town is in play, can I play ghost in front of me in my turn???
Yes. you can.
Hertijo wrote:

-Saved!: can I use Saved! and Missed! with Gatling, for example, to save myself and a partner???
Yes, but only if you haven't play that Gatling. Saved can be used only out your turn.

Hertijo wrote:

-Lemat: I can use any card as a Bang! once per turn, but, is that an extra bang or I have to choose between regular Bang! or any carded-Bang!???
It counts as regular Bang! card.
Hertijo wrote:

-Shotgun: to make the other player to discard a card, he must have recived the Bang!, mustn't he?
Taht player must be hit with only BANG! card. Then he discard the card.
Hertijo wrote:

-útek: can I use it to avoid Jail too??(poweful!)
Escape: Yes, you can.
Hertijo wrote:

-Wild Band: I like your version more than the actual one.
All cards can be little change. I like my own too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyPio
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 09:56

Martin, is Rattlesnake like a Prison? Or is it necessary to discard this card using Cat Balou or similar ways to remove it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:11

No. It stays until someone discard by Cat Ballou or steal
by Panic. 2nd possibilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBGolbat
Comparsa

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 14:44

Would it be possible for someone to translate the FAQ cards that come in the set because I am not fluent in either language and google translate gives a murky translation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alby87
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   Sun 23 Dec 2012, 23:32

I've done that in Italian... I'm polishing it to publish them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu   

Back to top Go down

FAQ for Valley Of Shadow|Udoli Stinu