Emiliano Sciarra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall
lichking Martin Blazko

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging Empty
PostSubject: Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging   Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 20:15

DISCUSION :What about change Greygory Deck.

Greygory Deck

3 life point

Text of his ability stays, no change.

Change only notes: He can have any 2 characters ability, not only from basic game.

Question? What happend if he has 2 colision abilities? This increase maybe FAQ, maybe not. But this little change can increase him effectivity with future adding more expansion s with new characters.

Why I suggested this

- with adding new characters in future of BANG, his effectivity will be lower. It will more depends on luck

- BANG+WWS: there is th best change to draw 2 good characters ability 16/24 = 66 %
- BANG+DC+WWS: 16/39 = 41
- BANG+DC+WWS + 3 bonus characters: 16/42 = 38

What do I scary from/FEAR:

Some situation:

Santa Claus + Kit Carlson - cannot work
Santa Claus + Jesse Jones - can but funny first drawn from any player then draw as many as player
Chuck Wengum + Bart Cassidy = nice if you decide to hurt you= draw 3 card
Teren Kill + John Pain = Funny buff
SuzyLafayete + ElenaFuente = always MISS able
many others
It seems quatratic function x^2 of problems.
Back to top Go down
Emiliano
Sceriffo
Emiliano

Sagittarius Messaggi : 175

PostSubject: Re: Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging   Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:16

That's why I limited the character to the basic set only Smile
Additionally, it becomes too powerful with Dodge City characters: it is already almost overpowered as it is now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.emilianosciarra.it
Hertijo
Desperado

Leo Messaggi : 14

PostSubject: Re: Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging   Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 18:27

Around my group, the opinion about the possibility of mixing two characters is very extended, but not with Gary Looter, but as a rule, similar to Shadows Rule, and add the life points, I mean:

I mix two whatever characters and add their life points, more powerful, more life points, as an extrem game.
The negative point is the high amount of FAQ that appear and contradictions, but looks funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging   Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging Empty

Back to top Go down

Greygory Deck - suggestion for thinging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emiliano Sciarra :: Giochi-
Jump to: