Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Sid Ketchum and Jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lukepan
Comparsa


Messaggi : 3
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 16:39

Hello,

I am Taiwanese and I study Animation in USA now.
I am a beginner pf playing "Bang!" I played it in my friend's house last week, and I love it!

However, I have some questions about it, and I hope you can help me to understand.

1. Some people like Tom Ketchum, he can discard 2 cards to regain one life point. If players is in the jail, can he discards jail and another card to regain one life point?

2. If player is in jail, does he still need to discard in his turn? Like I have 4 life points and four cards, but I was banged by others. I only have 2 life points in my turn, do I need to discard my hand cards to two? or I can keep my card?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall


Capricorn Messaggi : 222
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-11-08
Località : Trnava, Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 16:54

lukepan wrote:
1. Some people like Tom Ketchum, he can discard 2 cards to regain one life point. If players is in the jail, can he discards jail and another card to regain one life point?
No, he cannot fo this.

lukepan wrote:
2. If player is in jail, does he still need to discard in his turn? Like I have 4 life points and four cards, but I was banged by others. I only have 2 life points in my turn, do I need to discard my hand cards to two? or I can keep my card?
I am not sure with answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hertijo
Desperado


Leo Messaggi : 14
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-01-03
Località : Getafe

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 17:17

Sid Ketchum can discard just cards from his hand.

If you are in jail you do not discard with new rules, if you can not scape from jail, you skip your turn, but in the begining there was another rule that was that if you are in prison, you skip fase 1 and 2 of your turn but not fase 3, so now, the answer is NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISCARD, if you ask it in 2002, the answer would be yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukepan
Comparsa


Messaggi : 3
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 17:50

Thanks for your answer~

so only Jose' Delgado can discard the jail by himself?

another question is can we use character ability in jail? Like Chuch WenGam, can he choose to lose 1 life point to draw 2 cards in jail?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall


Capricorn Messaggi : 222
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-11-08
Località : Trnava, Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 19:02

lukepan wrote:
so only Jose' Delgado can discard the jail by himself?

he can discard JAIL card only from hand using his abilities, not in front himself.


lukepan wrote:
another question is can we use character ability in jail? Like Chuch WenGam, can he choose to lose 1 life point to draw 2 cards in jail?

None ability, that cannot be use if usage is restricted to phase 1,2 or 3 or in his turn.
Chuch Wengam cannot use his ability in jail.

But remember some abilities still works:
Jourdonnais, Elena Fuente, Paul Regret, ... more that abilities are not restricted to any phase of turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hertijo
Desperado


Leo Messaggi : 14
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-01-03
Località : Getafe

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 19:33

Let me add, my good friend lichking, that I have observed that Lukepan plays with expansions, so I want to tell him that the only way to discard a jail that you have in front of you is using The Daltons event card, that someone uses a Cat Balou or a Panic(and Conestoga or such a card like those) card with that Prison(not you), or if someone has Patt Brenan and chooses to pick your card instead drawing.
If not, you'd better draw! a heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukepan
Comparsa


Messaggi : 3
Data d'iscrizione : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 23:07

Thanks for your answers

I get it.^^

I play with expansions so I have another question for “A Fistful of Cards.”

Because the effect of this card, each player will be banged as the number of cards in hand. However, we can’t discard card voluntarily below our life points, right? Therefore, we need to use those useless cards like “Beer”(when only 2 players) before “A Fistful of Cards” turn, but how about the weapon card? I can’t discard cards I don’t want that mean I have to use it, right?

If I had 3 life point and one card in my hand, and I already had a Rev. Carabine(4) in front me. Now, I drew out a Schofield(2) card. I must change my weapon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall


Capricorn Messaggi : 222
Data d'iscrizione : 2010-11-08
Località : Trnava, Slovakia

PostSubject: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Thu 20 Jan 2011, 07:53

lukepan wrote:
I play with expansions so I have another question for “A Fistful of Cards.”

Because the effect of this card, each player will be banged as the number of cards in hand. However, we can’t discard card voluntarily below our life points, right?
Right, you cannot.
lukepan wrote:
Therefore, we need to use those useless cards like “Beer”(when only 2 players) before “A Fistful of Cards” turn, but how about the weapon card? I can’t discard cards I don’t want that mean I have to use it, right?
Right, you cannot.
lukepan wrote:
If I had 3 life point and one card in my hand, and I already had a Rev. Carabine(4) in front me. Now, I drew out a Schofield(2) card. I must change my weapon?
This is voluntarity option to change your weapon. There are reasons for changing your weapon, you want to keep at 3 life points, and reasons for not changing weapon, you need range of 4 and enemy is at distance 3 and you accept lost of 1 life and hope to draw in next turn BANG! card to finish your opponent. This was only examples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sid Ketchum and Jail   Today at 12:57

Back to top Go down
 
Sid Ketchum and Jail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Oryx] : application for member/vip [Fws]Jail. [Accepted -Vip]
» Luther In Jail!!!!
» Apply For Mod [JAIL] Again. [Closed]
» Make Vip in [fws]-is coool [Accepted]
» Kira [VIP] Apply [Jail] [Rejected]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emiliano Sciarra :: Giochi-
Jump to: